Facebook isn’t just for your friends, friends of friends, your mother and posting pictures of your cat and adorable kids.
Facebook has rolled out Facebook Pages. https://www.facebook.com/about/pages
Facebook Page allows you to create a page for your organization on Facebook, why bother you are asking?
1. Over 500 million people and growing are on Facebook that means that your future donors, supporters, members etc are on Facebook.
2. You have a personal Facebook page you know how easy it is to set up, update, and manage.
3. Want some instant feedback well the “like” button speaks volume.
4. People spend an average of 8 hour per month on Facebook, what better way to reach your audience as per http://mashable.com/2011/09/30/wasting-time-on-facebook/
5. People share and re-post on Facebook, imagine that you send your message to one person and that person then sends it out 300 new people that is the power of Facebook
6. Facebook has an extensive service and help support.
Set up your Facebook Page for your organization right now!